(serves 6 persons)
• 5 dried wood ear mushrooms (Black)
• 50g Enoki mushrooms (half package, normally 100g/package)
• 1/3 cup diced bamboo shoots
• 1/3 cup ham
• 16 oz firm tofu, cubed (half of big package or one small package)
• 1 egg, lightly beaten
• 1 bottle of chicken broth(412ML)
• 3 cups water
• 1 teaspoon soy sauce
• 1/2 teaspoon white sugar
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 1/2 teaspoon ground white pepper
• 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
• 2 tablespoons cornstarch
• 1 teaspoon sesame oil
• 1 teaspoon oil
• 1 tablespoons thinly sliced green onion
1)Soak the dried mushrooms in warm water for at least 30 minutes. After trimming off any tough stems, slice the mushrooms.
2)Place the wood ear mushrooms, Enoki mushrooms, bamboo shoots, and sliced ham into a saucepan with 1 teaspoon oil , stir them a while, then add water and chicken broth, boil for 10 minutes. Add the bean curd, and cook 1 to 2 minutes.
3)Stir in soy sauce, sugar, salt, white pepper, and vinegar.
4)Combine cornstarch with 3 tablespoons water. Add a little of the hot soup to the cornstarch, and then return all to the pan. Heat to boiling, stirring.
5)Just before serving, turn off the heat. Stir the lightly beaten egg in gradually. Mix in sesame oil. Sprinkle each serving with green onion.